Rent a car in Stellenbosch
If you’re planning a trip to Stellenbosch, request a quote from us today and get your car hire in Stellenbosch at a lower price. There are no hidden costs or surprises with us. Whenever you decide to rent a car in Stellenbosch,
Car Rental Cape Town wants to be able to offer you the best rental deal that meets your rental needs.
What to do in Stellenbosch?
Stellenbosch is located just 50 kilometres east of Cape Town in the Western Cape.
It is also referred to as 'Eikestad' in Afrikaans and it is the 2nd oldest European settlement after Cape Town. It was founded in 1679 by Simon van der Stel.
It is also the home of Stellenbosch University and it's roaming with students during University months. Stellenbosch is famous for its many wine routes
and forms part of the Cape Winelands. You can enjoy a wine tour, visit the many exquisite restaurants, partake in outdoor adventures, go shopping at the
many different stores or just observe the oak trees and the unique architecture. The summers are hot and the winters are cold and wet, making this a perfect holiday spot.
Book car rental in Stellenbosch
If you've been convinced by the authenticity of Stellenbosch or if you've already booked your ticket,
request your no obligation quote today and book your car hire in Stellenbosch today. We have many car hire SA rentals available
and we'll assist you with excellent service and quality vehicles at low prices.
Our car rental rates include:
- Car rental in Stellenbosch Standard Insurance - In the unfortunate event of an accident.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) - The South African Tax Rate
- Unlimited Kilometres or 200km FREE per day - On all car and van rentals.
- Pick-up and drop off services - Book beforehand, extra charges may be applicable.
- GPS navigation rentals – Book beforehand, extra charges may be applicable.
- Lower Price Policy - If you find a better quote, contact us to try and find an even lower price